- Whether you achieve all the things that you want to achieve in your life, or whether you don't will be strongly linked to your ability to stick to the habits that you know are doing you well.
- This is about how you can introduce what are called triggers to increase your ability to stick to your habits.
- All habits break down into a 3 part habit loop. And it basically starts with a trigger or you think of this as like the event that happens right before the behavior or the habit.
- So you have something that triggers a habit and then you perform whatever that behavior is. And then there's an aspect of it called the reward, which is why you do the habit because you're seeking some kind of reward.
- So with this in mind, we can design triggers. We can design events right before the habit that we'd like to be doing. We can design events, things that will happen, such that they remind us to do this new habit.
Are you fed up with not sticking to your...